1. The difference between revelation and inspiration is:
a. Purely Academic.
b. That revelation is continuous, inspiration has ceased.
c. That revelation concerns disclosure basically, inspiration guarantees and accurate biblical record.
d. That revelation is a process; inspiration is an enlightenment.
e. None of the above.
2. WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING IS NOT AN ATTRIBUTE OF GOD?
3. God is every where present and in everything.
4. Jesus Christ gave up His deity when He came into the World.
5. The resurrection of Jesus Christ is:
a. A Christian Myth
b. A well documented fact.
c. A psychological adjustment in the disciples’ thinking.
d. Not believed by an intelligent individual today.
e. None of the above.
6. Jesus Christ has a ministry of active defense in behalf of the believer in the presence of His Father in heaven today.
7. The personality of the Holy Spirit is:
a. Accepted by most contemporary liberal theologians.
b. Proven by the fact that the Spirit has intellect, emotions and will.
c. Not taught in the Scriptures.
d. Proved by the fact that He is the “Holy” Spirit.
e. None of the above
8. Which of the following is not a ministry of the Holy Spirit?
9. The teaching of the existence of angels in Scripture is:
a. An accommodation to the ignorance of the people.
b. Scattered throughout the Old and New Testaments.
c. Found primarily in the Old Testament.
d. Found primarily in the New Testament.
e. Not confirmed by the testimony of the Lord
10. Satan is omnipresent.
11. Demons are the souls of departed wicked people.
12. The fall of man in Genesis 3:
a. Is a true myth expressing truth but not fact.
b. Is the story of every man.
c. Shows the result of an insignificant test.
d. Factually states the entrance of sin into the human race
e. None of the above.
13. The Christian is described as “in Christ” a position that results from:
b. New Birth.
c. Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
d. Filling of the Holy Spirit.
14. Sin in the life of the Christian result in:
a. Loss of confidence in Prayer.
b. Loss of personal fellowship with God.
c. A sense of shame at His coming.
d. Loss of potential reward.
e. All of the above.
15. Scripture states the conditions for salvation to be the following:
a. Believe and be baptized.
b. Repent and believe
c. Surrender to the Lordship of Christ.
d. Confess your sins.
e. Believing in Christ as your sacrifice.
16. All three members of the Godhead are involved in the salvation.
17. The terms CHURCH and ISRAEL are used interchangeably in the Bible.
18. The Church, the universal body of Christ, began:
a. With Christ’s death on the cross.
b. At the ascension.
c. On the day of Pentecost.
d. With the conversion of the house of Cornelius.
e. With Paul’s imprisonment.
19. Christ will return visibly and bodily to the earth.
20. There will be a resurrection body and an appropriate judgement for:
a. Only Church Saints.
b. Only the Righteous.
c. Only the wicked.
d. All mankind.
Have you answered all the questions?
Compare your Answers:
1. C. Revelation – HEBREWS 1:1-2, Inspiration II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:21
2. A. Election is an act of God I Peter 1:2 Ephesians 1:4
Others Psalm 90:2; Isaiah 46:9-10; Acts 17:31; I John 4:8-10
3. False Belief that God is in everything is pantheism.
4. False Christ voluntarily gave up the use of certain divine attributes when He came into the world as the God-man, not His essential deity. Phil 2:5-11
5. B. I Corinthians 15, Matthew 28, Mark 16, Luke 24, John 20
6. True John 17:9-17; I John 2:1; Hebrews 4:14-16
7. B. Intellect, I Corinthians 2:10; Emotions, Ephesians 4:30;
Will, I Corinthians 12:11
8. E. Justifying is a work of the Father: Romans 3:21-31,8:33;
I Corinthians 6:19,12:13; John 3:3-7; Ephesians 5:18
9. B. Angels are mentioned approximately 275 times throughout the Scriptures.
10. False Satan is a created angelic being, Ezekiel 28:14. Created beings can only be in one place at on time. He can be limited, Revelation 12:7
11. False This is a heathen Greek view. Matthew 12:24, Satan is called the prince of demons, indicating demons are undoubtedly fallen angelic beings. Compare Revelation 12:7
12. D. Compare Genesis 3 and Romans 5:12
13. C. I Corinthians 1:18,12:13
14. E. I John 5:14-16, 1:6, 2:28 II Corinthians 5:10
15. E. Nearly 200 references state faith or belief to be the single condition. See John 1:12 and Acts 16:31.
16. True See I Peter 1:2 and Ephesians 1:3-14
17. False One passage (Acts 7:38) refers to Israel as the “church” or assembly in the wilderness Otherwise the two are kept distinct as in Romans 11
18. C. Acts 1:5,11:15-16; I Corinthians 12:13; Colossians 1:18
19. True Acts 1:10-11 (Did Christ go into Heaven Physically or Bodily?
20. D. Resurrection – John 5:28-29, appropriate judgement of the righteous, I Corinthians 3:11-15;II Corinthians 5:10; of the wicked,Revelation 20:11-15